Acne Scars treatment in Beaconsfield
Following acne, there are primarily four types of acne scars and acne scarring that we treat at Skin Revision.
- Post inflammatory scarring – erythema or hyperpigmentation scaring caused by acne.
- Vascular scarring – sometimes caused by acne it shows as marks reddish in colour due to thin blood vessels near surface.
- Ice Pick acne scarring – small deep holes in the surface of your skin. They resemble puncture wounds.
- Box scarring – they are oval or round craters showing on the skin’s surface.
- Rolling scars – They are caused by layers of scar tissue forming under the skin. This gives the surface of the skin an uneven appearance.